Raising chickens is a great family project! Teach your children or grandchildren how nature works. Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Pine Creek Structures can create a one of a kind Custom(er) Designed Building just for you!
Click any of the images below to view larger!
Designed for up to 25 chickens.
Includes five windows, access door, turn-out door, four nesting boxes with egg doors, roosts, and ramp from interior to wire enclosed area below.
Shown with beige siding, clay trim, and weatherwood shingles.
4' x 6' Mini Chicken Condo
Designed for up to 15 chickens.
Includes two windows, access door,turn-out door, three nesting boxes with egg doors, roosts, and ramp from interior to wire enclosed area below.
Shown with avocado siding, beige trim, and weatherwood shingles.
Designed for up to 10 chickens.
Includes one window, turn-out door, access door, two nesting boxes, and roosts.
Shown with buckskin siding and red trim.
Chicken Condo Features and Benefits
For Mini Chicken Condo and Large Chicken Condo
1. Entry Door for easy access and cleaning.
2. Siding: 50-year warranted Smart Side in choice of color.
3. Roof: Lifetime warranted shingles.
4. 10” Overhang to protect open windows from rain.
5. Lots of Windows for light and ventilation.
6. Nesting Boxes: Shingle roof with flashing to eliminate leaks and rotting.
7. Gather eggs from outside with ease! Egg collection doors with spring-loaded hinges.
8. Bottom Area Enclosed with Wire: Allows your chickens to get out in the open air, provides protection from hawks and other predators, and provides shade on hot summer days.
9. Sturdy pressure-treated 4x4 Construction.
10. Easy Turn-Out Door allows your chickens to range freely.
Other Great Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Roosts foryour chickens’ comfort.
- Built-in Ramp drops down to allow chickens access from the upper coop to the open bottom area. (Ramp is on hinges and closes by simply pulling a string).
- Wheel Kits are also available for easy moving on your property.
*Chickens not included!
The eggs you buy at the supermarket have a pale yellow yolk, because most supermarket egg chickens never see the natural light of day, or feel the natural breezes blowing. They never even get the chance to do just a short healthy sprint during their production period because of being confined to cages, only allowing them a minimal amount of space.
Chickens naturally like to get out in the dirt and grass to do their scratching and pecking, therefore increasing the quality of your eggs. If you raise your own eggs you will experience an orange yolk— the way an egg was meant to be!
For every hour of daylight a chicken gets, it will increase its production yield. In fact, if you install a light with a timer in the wintertime (giving your chickens the same time period of light as the summertime), your egg production will
be the same year-round.
Chickens will share their nesting boxes—one box will suffice for up to eight chickens.
Chicken manure is one of the richest forms of fertilizer for your yard or garden.
Read more about chickens HERE, thanks to Mrs. Andy Mast.
For more about the Masts, visit mastrusticfurniture.com