To our valued customers,
If your needs pertain to Essential Critical Infrastructure, we are able to assist you in person at our retail stores. These needs include:
- Emergency storage or asset protection
- Food production or agricultural (Chicken coops, dog kennels, other animal shelters, greenhouses, and outdoor food concession booths)
- Security booths, guard stations, first aid buildings, shelters, and other similar facilities
- Home offices due to displacement by COVID-19
- Buildings for missions and organizations supporting COVID-19 emergency response or functions
- Buildings for community or government essential operations
- Buildings for health care or public health, law enforcement, first responders, public safety, public works, communications and information
- Buildings for transportation, logistics, or energy industries
- Structures for other critical infrastructure manufacturing and services
If it is necessary to visit a retail store in person, we kindly ask that you help us be safe for the sake of keeping everyone healthy. We have put the following safety procedures in place:
- Only one sales manager will be a store’s office at any given time
- Only one customer or one customer party (of up to four people) may occupy a store's office at one time.
- When occupied, the office door will be locked. If the office is occupied, please feel free to browse the inventory on the lot or wait in your vehicle. After a party leaves the office, all points of contact will be cleaned before another party may enter.
- Please do not share pens or other items.
- Weather permitting, we can assist customers outside to help maintain safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use throughout your visit. We will avoid handshakes or any other physical contact. Please respect social distancing guidelines throughout your visit.
We have several units normally used as security officer booths that make great temporary offices! These small units include a finished interior, desk area, electric hook up, and heat/ac. Ask about a short term lease, long term lease, or purchasing a unit like this!
Raising chickens is a great family project!
Teach your children or grandchildren
how nature works AND
have fresh eggs for the family.
Toll-Free Customer Service Line: 1-844-867-4106
Quality Construction - 1,500+ Structures in Stock - Locations Across the East Coast - Easy to Customize