- How to Order
- Color Guide
- Find A Location Near You
- Why We're Different
- Sun Mar Compost Toilets
Now Hiring Information
Pine Creek Structures / Belle Springs Structures
is currently looking for:
is currently looking for:
- ... no positions are currently open.
The top 11 reasons to work for Pine Creek/Belle Springs Structures are...
As taken from our current team of Retail Site ManagersThe Ideal Candidate will…
- "I really liked the autonomy and the independence of being a Site manager. Yes, I had to follow some guidance from the main office, but I never felt like I was micromanaged."
- "Being able to make a lot of my own decisions. They trust me with some pretty important ones."
- "I liked the consistent pay. I came from a comission only job and I like the weekly pay checks much better."
- "I liked that there is a 1% commission on sales. It´s a nice bonus. I expect to earn another $15,000 in commission for this year."
- "I thought this was going to be high pressure sales- but we really do act like storage consultants and try to HELP people in their decisions."
- "My favorite is the $1500 prize I won for the 3 month incentive/promotion."
- "I think we get great training- not many companies give their employees the sales training the way we do."
- "I know this may sound corny, but I really liked the feeling that this company is like a big family. It really is true"
- "I have always been pretty good in sales, and working for Pine Creek/Belle Springs lets me get paid extra for it"
- "This is far better than my past retail jobs… I liked being in the outdoors part of the time and really like selling a product that people can really use."
- "Part of the community. I liked being known as the guy from Pine Creek… this job really has me plugged into the local business scene."
- have some sales in their background
- For example, our site managers collectively have experience with construction, RV Sales, being Foreman of a blacktop company, Landscape companies, & newspaper advertising.
- have some managerial or supervision skills.
- You'll need to be able to monitor your site's income, expense and profits. You also need to work with the other departments within the company and be responsible for the day-to-day decisions of your site.
- have strong personal skills
- You'll be meeting members of your local community who need your help in deciding on storage options and possibly small construction jobs. You have to be a good listener, patient, very positive in your outlook, and outgoing.
- be a decent communicator
- There will be some (not a lot) of writing with this job, but its important you speak well both in person and over the phone. English is required, a second language may help.
- some knowledge of spatial relationships is a plus
- For Example, being able to visualize what all could fit into a 10 x 14 storage structure. (You know that was 140 square feet, right?)
- have a working knowledge of your community.
- Sometimes our site managers have to drive to a customer's house to see what storage shed will work best.
- believe it or not, we like to see some construction experience.
- There is a whole opportunity to sell larger, more expensive/more commission "build on customer site" work where some basic knowledge of construction/how things are put together.
- it would be a great help if you can drive a fork lift or a tow motor.
- Not all our locations have one, but soon they all will. We can train you to use one, but experience makes you look better.
- have some strong office skills
- Be able to copy, fax, use a computer - nothing complex- maybe check email and fill out some forms.
- of course, your references will verify that you are dependable, honest, and reliable.
Interested? Then follow these steps: